Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

July 26, 2010

Falling from a height of 16 floors

I do not know what is being pro-luck New Zealand adolescents aged 15 years. Teenage boy fell from the 16th floor of an apartment building to hit the ground floor made of concrete. He's not dead.
Before the fall, teens responsibility it was playing on the balcony of his family's apartment. The incident took place on Sunday, July 25 local time Monday, July 26 evening.


Teenage boy had a chance to jam the parking garage roof, before eventually falling to the ground floor. He is now in a special treatment at Auckland's Middlemore Hospital after falling from a height of 50 meters.
The result, he suffered a broken arm, broken ribs, injured in the leg, and some internal injuries. Local media reported that the garage roof made of iron and full connectivity was severely damaged.

This incident is very rare to happen. Usually, someone will be difficult to find in a safe condition when falling from high buildings over five floors.

"God must have been with him. He's got a guardian angel. I believe that," said Kaa Whi, a guard who worked in the building at the scene. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment