Wellcome to my Blog

I would like to invite all our visitors to get together to reflect on what I've experienced, heard or I read ...........
I hope that this may all be beneficial to all ...... Thank you for your visit

Cheers for all

June 15, 2010

Crackling sounds of Saturn's rings


Indeed so many undiscovered secrets in the universe, rarity, etc.. What is the latest NASA spacecraft, Cassini is expected to record a horrible sound coming from Saturn's rings. This voice is not a hoax, but the official release from NASA. This sound is produced by something called Saturn kilometric radation generated along with Saturn's aurora. Cassini Radio and Plasma Wave Science (RPWS) took high-resolution wave frequency that enables to convert radio waves into audio recordings by shifting the frequency range as well as on the radio that we have is from the radio waves is translated into sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment